COVID19 Update – Ballout Events want to assure you that we take the health, safety, and well-being of our event participants, attendees, and staff seriously. We’re continually monitoring all updates from the CDC, WHO and local municipalities regarding the status of the virus.
Ballout Events humbly request that ALL TEAMS and/or ATTENDEES adhere to the following guidelines while participating in our events:
• Players should bring their own source of water and avoid using water fountains and team water bottles;
• Players should cover their mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing and to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth; • Wash hands vigorously and often with soap or hand sanitizer;
• If anyone is showing flu-like symptoms, please keep them home OR avoid attending event proceedings
Ballout Events will take the following precautions at ALL scheduled events:
• BOE will sanitize all basketballs between games, at half time, and provide hand sanitizer at all venues;
• Custodians will throw away all water bottles left in building after games;
• Temperatures of Participants and Attendees will be taken at each location
The 2020-21 Ballout Events tournament series schedule is subject due to the changing progression of the virus. BOE will continue to monitor all updates and alerts related to the national, regional, and local government alerts and information. BOE will notify you within 24 hours of the event if it cancelled or postponed. Please note, BOE is prepared to:
1st RESCHEDULE your team to another BOE/NXG 2021 event; AND REFUND team entry fees if we are unable to host an event due to environmental changes or future events conflict with your teams 2021 schedule. If you have any questions, please call 832-371-2550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.